PACKING AND SHIPPING
Once all Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) is complete, Cloacina plants are equipment are carefully prepared for shipping. This process includes:
1. All Tanks are drained, passivated and cleaned inside and out.
2. Any pieces of equipment or piping that have to be removed for shipping are:
Match marked for easy reassembly
Carefully wrapped and packaged
3. And an itemized list of all detached parts is created
4. During FAT, which includes wet testing of the entire system, the manufacturer’s preservative on the membranes is removed for the purposes of testing all parameters of the actual membranes the client will receive. It is important that membranes do not dry out during shipping and installation. Part of the packing process includes the membranes being removed, a preservative is reapplied, and then they are carefully wrapped and reinstalled in the membrane chamber.
5. The Upfit Team verifies that all equipment is properly secured to the tanks and skids. Every bolt and clip is double checked.
6. Cloacina assists the shipping company with loading the tanks using the built-in rigging points. We also verify that all tanks and equipment are properly secured before the shipper leaves the factory.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON ALL CLOACINA MODELS!
DESIGNED TO BE EASILY SHIPPED
TREATMENT TRAINS ARE THE SIZE OF A SEA-TRAIN/CARGO CONTAINER
EASY OFFLOADING WITH CRANE OR FORKLIFT USING BUILT-IN RIGGING POINTS
CLOACINA PRODUCTS ARE DESIGNED TO BE TRANSPORTED BY: