Any producer of liquid sludge desiring to reduce disposal costs through on-site dewatering.
Cloacina’s DRYPAC™ Aerated Sludge Handling System processes Waste Activated Sludge (WAS) from a variety of treatment plants: sequencing batch reactors, extended aeration, solids contact and membrane bioreactors. Cloacina’s DRYPAC™ system allows clients to request the standard volute dewatering press or choose from industry standard sludge processing equipment such as centrifuges, rocker presses, belt presses and sludge baggers to suit specific site needs.
The WAS is transferred to the liquid storage chamber of the DryPac™ system either by existing pumps, or a Cloacina-supplied and integrated self-feeding pump. The sludge is periodically aerated with an integrated semi-sound attenuated blower that utilizes medium bubble diffusers for freshening and odor mitigation. Once the level has reached the ON set-point, the automated sludge processing equipment is fed with a self-priming sludge feed pump. The pressate is returned to the plant head-works or disposal area. The pressed solids are dumped into a client-provided dumpster, roll-off or custom bin, depending on the client’s application. All necessary chemical/polymer addition equipment is provided as part of the package and integrated into the overall controls system which can be accessed remotely. All equipment is designed to be easily operated and maintained and is positioned for ease of access.
- Extended warranty
- Belt press
- Fan press
- Rocker press
- Dumpster configuration system/location
- Remote feed pump system from existing liquid storage
- Project management
- Equipment installation
- Operations and maintenance training and services
- Remote monitoring and support
- Tankage and skids are manufactured from 304 stainless steel
- Remote monitoring and control of all equipment through Cloacina’s controls system
- All equipment has been factory-tested for a minimum of 24 hours prior to shipping
- Unit typically ships in one piece and is ready to install
- Cloacina is the single provider of all equipment