CLOACINA’S DRYPAC™ AERATED SLUDGE HANDLING SYSTEM
Cloacina’s DRYPAC™ Aerated Sludge Handling System is designed to process Waste Activated Sludge (WAS) from a variety of treatment plants: SBR’s, extended aeration, solids contact and membrane bioreactors. Cloacina’s DRYPAC™ unit allows clients to request the standard volute dewatering press or choose from industry standard sludge processing equipment such as centrifuges, rocker presses, belt presses, sludge baggers etc. to suit individual site needs.
HOW IT WORKS
The WAS is transferred to the liquid storage chamber of theDryPac™ System either by existing pumps, or a Cloacina-supplied and integrated self-feeding pump. The sludge is periodically aerated with an integrated semi-sound attenuated blower, utilizing medium bubble diffusers for freshening and odor mitigation. Once the level has reached the on set-point, the automated sludge processing equipment is fed with a self-priming sludge feed pump. The pressate is returned to the plant head-works or disposal area. The pressed solids are dumped into a dumpster, roll-off or custom bin, depending on the client’s application. All necessary chemical/polymer addition equipment is provided as part of the package and integrated into the overall controls system which can be accessed remotely. All equipment is designed to be easily operated and maintained and is positioned for ease of access.
BENEFITS OF THE CLOACINA DRYPAC™ SYSTEM
- Tankage and skids are manufactured from stainless steel and aluminum.
- Remote monitoring and control of all equipment through Cloacina’s SCADA/Controls system.
- All equipment has been factory tested for a minimum of 24 hours prior to shipping.
- Unit ships in one piece and is ready to install (Unless installation requires otherwise. Components may be oversized and may be broken down for shipping purposes).
- Cloacina is the single provider of all equipment.
Cloacina can provide the following additional equipment and processes: Belt press, centrifuge, fan press, rocker press, bagger, dumpster configuration system/location and remote feed pump system from existing liquid storage.