Cloacina Project Manager Duties
Cloacina LLC, a pre-packaged wastewater treatment plant manufacturer in Arroyo Grande, CA is currently looking for a Project Manager. Typical duties to include the following;
· Meet with clients/contractors regarding projects under contract.
· Work with marketing/sales to develop accurate project bids/proposals
· Specify/Purchase pumps, blowers, valves, fittings, etc. for projects
· Work with production shop to meet project specific timeframes
· Work with design/engineering to develop production sub-assemblies and project specific shop drawings.
· Risk Analysis
· Creating/maintaining project schedules
· Business Partnering
· Working with vendors
· Quality control
· Team leadership
· Time Estimating
· Cost Estimating
· Effective communication
· Microsoft excel, office
· Monitoring and reporting progress
Experience in the wastewater/water treatment industry is an advantage but not required. This is a full time position with benefits. Pay is DOE. Applicant must have a clean DMV record. There may be occasional traveling involved with this position.
Contact Troy Ellison with questions or resumes @ Troye@cloacina.com or phone: 805-458-6149